lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

U2


U2 is a rock band from Dublin, Ireland. The band consists of Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr.
The band formed in 1976 when the members were teenagers with limited musical proficiency. By the mid-1980s, the band had become a top international group. Their success as a live group was greater than their success at selling records until their 1987 album The Joshua Tree. U2 responded to the dance and alternative rock revolutions, and they reinvented themselves with their 1991 album Achtung Baby! and the Zoo TV Tour. Since 2000, U2 have pursued a more traditional sound.
U2 have sold more than 140 million albums worlwide and have won 22 Grammy Awards.

Two songs by U2. The first one, With or Without you, a ballad:

Boomp3.com

The second, Elevation:

Boomp3.com

And the video of the first single of his last album by now, Vertigo:

6 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi;
I have listened some songs of this band of music and some are really good and it are dance, but it isn't my style. But though, they are an important group and with many followers, then they will be very good at his style.
Regards

Marcos Martín dijo...

My brother has heard all their album, i don't like but i have to admit that they make good music, not to me,jejeje. I like a video clip about an airport, and plane fly on thier heads.

Jennifer Ch. dijo...

U2 is fantastic! After of very, very time, U2 follow stuffing stage.
Bono (vocal) was nominate to the peace´s Nobel prize, for his work social.
In Spain, U2 has very fans, although here, it hear much reggaetown (Spain = booby´s state)

Carlos dijo...

Hi Marcos! If you listen to U2 more frequently, you will love then. And remember that you must always write "I" in capital letters!

Unknown dijo...

Hello!Carlos!
I'm sorry, but I don't like U2.
I listen pop music, but I think It is a good group. Althought I don't like the English music because I like to understand, sometimes I like listen english music, specially when he sing whith spain.
regards

Carlos dijo...

Hi Inmaculada!! Welcome to the blog! I need yo know your surnames and the course you are in, ok?

And remember, you have to write "English" instead of "english", because it is the name of a language.

See you!