sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

RAFA NADAL RECEIVES THE PRÍNCIPE DE ASTURIAS AWARD



"It's an incredible honour for me to receive the "Prícipe de Asturias Sport Award". I'm extremely grateful to the jury and everyone else who chose me as it's an achievement greater than usual, it makes me feel proud.
Not only does it represent great sport values but also, and most importantly, good human values. This award is one of the best things that could happen to me outside of the tennis court because it says to me I'm doing this right when it comes to human values."

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi Carlos!!
I'm Inmaculada Muñoz Romero. 2 º A
Rafa worked much. He is the best player tennis in the word.
Rafa is very young, and his work is very long. Spain is happy a player tennis whith Rafa.

Unknown dijo...

Hi,
I am not amateur of the tennis but I understand something of this sport. I think that Nadal is the best tennis player of the world and he will be in a lot of time. It is an honour that is Spanish. Regards

iron dijo...

hi Carlos¡¡¡
I´m José Antonio Romero Moreno. 2º c
Rafael Nadal is brillant world player 2008. He can raise the fame because he's a winner, 1º Master: David's cup, Roland Garros.
finally in my opinion Roger federer is worse player than Rafa

Andrés Moreno dijo...

Hi Carlos:
Rafa Nadal is the best tennis player at the moment. He is a great sports because he never gives nothing lost. Also is very difficult became the number one when compete a player called Roger Federe. This is the best player tennis of all time.
"Vamos Rafa" congratulations.