lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

HARRY POTTER



Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by the English author J.K. Rowling. The books tell the adventures of the teenage wizard Harry Potter, together with Ron Weasly and Hermoine Granger, his friends from the Hogwarts. The central story concerns Harry's struggle against the evil wizard Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry's parents.
The names of the seven books are: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Up to June 2008, the book series has sold more than 400 million copies and has been translated into 67 languages, and the last four books have consecutively set records as the fastest-selling books in history.

Have you read any of the Harry Potter books? Dis you like them?
How does the author call the non-magical people?

7 comentarios:

Samu dijo...

Hello, I'm samuel, I have not read any book,but I have seen some movies and I do not like

tulio dijo...

Hi Carlos,I´m Tulio Calvo 2ºC.It is firts commentary.I´m not fan the Harry Potter books but I saw some his movies.I don`t remember since the author was calling to not magicians

Noa Potter dijo...

Hello, I am Julia and I am a big fan and I am a big fan of Harry Potter. I have read all of the books and seen all of the movies. I also own all of them.

Carlos dijo...

Hi Tulio! Welcome to the blog!Please check the word order of your sentences, you make them so strange!!

See you!

Carlos dijo...

Hi Noa! It's a good thing to read such books. Have you got any other favourite writer or character?

By the way, wich course do you belong to?

Marcos Martín dijo...

Hi, i'm read all books and also i've seen some films but i don't like it, i like the books so much. The no magic people is called Muggles. :)

Anónimo dijo...

I prefer the other cover