lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

With this song, I want to start a series of entries in which I will show the films, books and songs that I like best. I only want you to give your opinion about them, if you have watched, read or heard them, and what did they seem to you... and any other thing you want to tell me!!



Boomp3.com

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" was published by the American grunge band Nirvana in 1991. It belongs to their second album, "Nevermind". It is one of the most famous songs in the world, and the most representative of the grunge movement.

7 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi:
I am not very fans of this group of music but I have listened some songs of them and I like them. Besides of this song, there is other that I love: You Are Eats Ace. I listen it for the first time to the singing Koala, adapting his letter: "Opa, yo via ce un corra", with the instrumental base of this song. Regards

Carlos dijo...

Hi Antonio Jesús!! I didn't know that this song was the base for that great song by El Koala :) Thank you for the information

Unknown dijo...

Here this one the video of The koala touching the song You Are Eats Ace regards
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=TItV_Msrk5c&mode=related&search=

Carlos dijo...

Hi Antonio Jesús!! When you refer to an instrument, you must use the verb "play" and not "touch". See you!!

MORION dijo...

It is not the style of music that I listen ,though there is a song that me pleases this group " smells like teen spirit ".
I like Bob marley, "El canto del loco" o "Pereza"

iron dijo...

hi Carlos!!!!
Nirvana is my favorite band, they had very good song. The singer committed suicide, shortly after te band stopped

Josemi Rodríguez dijo...

Nirvana is a great group. My favorite songs are "Heart shaped box" and "Come as you are"