miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

LOST


"Lost" is an American TV series that follows the lives of a plane crash survivors on a tropical island, somewhere in the South Pacific. The show was created by J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof and Jeffrey Lieber. The first episode was the most expensive in the history of television. Each episode has a story from a character´s past or future.
"Lost" is formed of 6 seasons, 3 of them have been watched in Spain. Cuatro has bought the series and has started the episodes from the beginning and will continue up to the final chapter, that is planned to be shown in May 2010 all over the world at the same time.

This TV show has a lot of fans, are you one of them?
On of the creators is J.J. Abrams, who is going to premiere a film in some weeks' time. Do you know which?

15 comentarios:

Ely dijo...

“Lost” is a television series that is 5 years old. I saw it for first time when I was in Madrid and I found it very interesting. I don't know any series similar

Unknown dijo...

Hi Carlos;
It has never called me this series the attention. Last Sunday I saw the first six chapters and I amn't addicted to it. On the contrary, I like other series of Cuatro: HOUSE. Regards

Unknown dijo...

In truth, I haven´t seen never that serie. But last Sunday, cuatro it issued again and I was watching "Lost" all afternoon. They transmitted six episodes of first season. I liked very much and I will try follow the serie every sunday.

Carmen dijo...

Hi carlos , I have not seen this series but I was highly sucessful, yeras ago.

Carmen dijo...

this series , I have not see me but I think it was very succersful.Now televised on channel four.

Carlos dijo...

Hi Carmen!! Nice to see you here. Please, mind the spelling and look twice at what yo write!!

tulio dijo...

Hi Carlos!I don't see lost but I think the series is good. I want to start watching the series

iron dijo...

I don´t see the series, some times I have seen some chapters.The only series that I see House, C.S.I, the Simpson

chony dijo...

Hi Carlos!, I'm not see realy this program, becouse I'm never had got interest, and I'm sorry for don't comment before this publication.

Unknown dijo...

Yes, I am a fan of Lost. This is a tv series of adventure and mystery. I know a lot of people hooked on this series. It is very interesting.

Mercedes Domínguez, 2º Bach.D

Anónimo dijo...

The film is good!


alexsandra y Lorena

Unknown dijo...

lost is the best teleision series.
we love sawyer and jack

Josemi Rodríguez dijo...

José Miguel: It's the best TV serie that I know, but I have seen the first season only :-(

Anónimo dijo...

hello
I saw PERDIDOS
but I'm tired of it.My favourite actor favorite was shanon.
The series is too serious for MI

Anónimo dijo...

hello
I saw PERDIDOS
but I'm tired of it.My favourite actor favorite was shanon.
The series is too serious for MI