miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

SHOW YOUR TALENT AND TRAVEL TO LONDON

FNAC has started the second edition of a Microtales Contest. All you have to do is write a text with a maximum of 150 words. The text must be related to books. You have until the 26th of April to send your text. The prize is a journey to London and to Stratford-Upon-Avon, the village where William Shakespeare was born. You can look up the bases here.

If you decide to take part in the contest, let me know to vote you!!

By the way, if you want to know why we celebrate the Book Day on the 23rd of April, visit last year entry related to it. An comment on it!!

6 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi Carlos;
This seems to me interesting. If I have time probably I do a microtales, let you know.
Regards

Ely dijo...

Hello carlos!!! Voi to trying to take part, but do not be if the text will go out for me well.

Carlos dijo...

Hi Ely. Please, don't use the translator to write here. The result is very bad!!

Unknown dijo...

hi carlos!! What do I have to write?
inmaculada muñoz romero 2ºA

Carlos dijo...

Hi Inma!
I'm afraid you are a bit late. The last day to send your tale was last Sunday. Sorry!

Unknown dijo...

ok!!! Inmaculada Muñoz Romero