miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009

SHERLOCK HOLMES



Sherlock Holmes is a character from books written by Arthur Conan Doyle that appeared for the first time in 1887. His most famous story was "The Hound of Baskervilles". Many of the movies were made into movies and TV dramas. He is a detective famous for his skills and for solving mysteries. He has a sharp mind and is able to solve even the most hard and stange cases. Holmes plays the violin and smokes a pipe. Even though he is a fiction character, there is a monument in London dedicated to him.

Do you know the name of his inseparable companion?
Have you ever read one of Sherlock Holmes' books?

6 comentarios:

Ely dijo...

Hi carlos! his partner is Dr. Watson and I have never read some of his books but I have seen animated series of Sherlock Holmes.

Unknown dijo...

Hi carlos! his friends is Jhon Watson and I have never read some of his books.
REgards

iron dijo...

hello Carlos:
His companion is Watson, I have read some books about him, but I will stay with cartoons

Carmen dijo...

I don't know the name of the person.I never read this book . I know that stories tell of Sherlock Holmes.

Unknown dijo...

Hi Carlos! His friends his Watson. I read a one book of Sherlock Holmes but I don`t remember his name.The series of TV "House" has inspires in this popular fiction character.

nayimantonio dijo...

Hi Carlos! Is a very interesting and very good history !! is a book very excited!!