lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

THE SOCIAL NETWORK


A story about the founders of the social-networking website, Facebook, especially his most famous creator: Mark Zuckerberg. On a fall night in 2003, Harvard undergrad and computer programming genius Mark Zuckerberg (Jesse Eisenberg) sits down at his computer and heatedly begins working on a new idea. In a fury of blogging and programming, what begins in his dorm room soon becomes a global social network and a revolution in communication. A mere six years and 500 million friends later, Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in history... but for this entrepreneur, success leads to both personal and legal complications. Based on the book "The Accidental Billionaires" by Ben Mezrich.

Here you can watch the official trailer:


How do you translate the title of the film?
Do you use Facebook?

3 comentarios:

JuliaG dijo...

Hi, I just saw the film last night and I found it really interesting. Such an irony the founder of the Mother of social networks is someone who lacks social skills....so much to think and talk about!
Great blog, btw!
Julia

Maria Laó dijo...

Hi!! I've seen the film and it's good but I wouldn't advise it. I think it's a very long film and when you are more than two hours in front of the tv, you start to be boring. In spite of this, the end of the film is amazing, when you can see how a great idea has come true and all people know now something about FACEBOOK, the most popular social red around the world.

Carlos dijo...

Hi María!! Welcome again to the blog!! I don't agree with you, I think this film is one of the best films I watched last year. I saw it at the cinema, and I was amazed with it. I also think that the end is fantastic. See you!!
(By the way, excellent writing :))