martes, 19 de enero de 2010

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS

(by J. Manuel García González and Elena García López, 4ºDiver)


Pop group formed in 1995 and founded by the choreographer Robin Antin. Originally well-considered and working as a burlesque group, in 2005 PCD it happened to be a musical group and they released a disc with the members that nowadays we know, Ashley Roberts, Nicole Scherzinger, Jessica Sutta, Kimberly Wyatt, Carmit Bachar and Melody Thornton. The album had a great success giving place to big successes like 'Dont Cha', 'Stickwitu' or 'Buttons', and it sold a great number of copies. In 2008, one of the members, Carmit Bachar, decides to leave the group to initiate a solo career.
The Pussycat Dolls has been composed by artists of Carmen Electra's height and has been supported by singers as Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears.

Here you can watch the video clip of their song "When I Grow Up":

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

oh my god,oh my god ,very very good we are esteban and alejandro rodriguez aguilar(turru)

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I´m Silvia, your teacher last course....I´m happy to see you are working too much...I like this blog very much. Sorry for not going to the end of course travel to Asturias...But you know I wanted to go with you all....
Kisses, your teacher and friend
Silvia