martes, 9 de diciembre de 2008

LOS 40 PRINCIPALES AWARDS

by Inmaculada Muñoz (2nd A Night)


"Los 40 Principales" have presented the nominees of the 40 PRINCIPALES AWARDS. El Canto del Loco and Amaral are the first with five nominations. Maná and Julieta Venegas have three nominations. Estopa, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Nena Daconte, Amy Winehouse... have two nominations.
The gala will take place on the 12th December. The winners are chosen by the audience through the Internet. The profit won through the SMSs will be assigned to humanitarian projects. The gala will include numerous performances: Keane, Craig David, El Canto del Loco...
The tickets to the concert are sold out. You can see it via Internet and TV.

Do you like "Los 40 Principales"?

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi; This looks like a good concert with big national and foreign artists. And in addition it is a good idea to donate the money. REgards

Unknown dijo...

My name is Inmaculada Muñoz Romero 2ªA
That good!
Carlos you are post my work! I am very happy!thank

Carlos dijo...

Hi Inmaculada!! I have posted it today because it will take place next Friday. I'm sorry I haven't found the same photo that you gave me.

Marcos Martín dijo...

Hi carlos, I don't like Los 40, I prefer Maxima FM. I don't like pop music,it isn't cool.