miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

THE MATRIX


"The Matrix" is a science fiction movie that was made in 1999. It was written and directed by the Wachowski Brothers. The main actors in the movie are Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss and Hugo Weaving. The main character is Neo, a hacker. A man named Morpheus shows Neo what the Matrix is. The Matrix is a computer program that is an unreal world and makes people think that live in a real world... If you haven't watched it yet, I won't tell you more. You can watch the trailer:



How many sentences can you understand from the trailer?
This is one of my favourite films. Do you like it?
Do you know the name of the charecter played by the actor Hugo Weaving?

7 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi;
I don`t like this movie. Though it has good visual effects and fantastic scenes, the argument is very rare and I haven't understood it. Regards

Marcos Martín dijo...

That has been the greatest film that I've seen. It's one of my favourite. I've understood all because I saw this film before come in to Spain, it was in English. I've had to look for the name of the actor to see a photo, and was Smith agent. Bye

MORION dijo...

For good films "Americam history X", and sure that the films is more expensive that matrix. It isn´t necessary to have a good fund economic for do a good films, nor to put so many special effects.
Here I put a trailer of America History X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxepon529tk

Carlos dijo...

I've watched American History X too. It's a great film, no doubt.

Sonia M. dijo...

In my opinion, the film, is very well and my comment goes to be positive, although personally see that they highlight many the special effects with things incredibles and at all real presented by Neox and his companion.
Matrix with his special effects achieves that you disconnect of the reality by a time.
A greeting to all.

Josemi Rodríguez dijo...

It's a great movie, I have seen the trilogy of that. It's a bit old, but it's very good.

Anónimo dijo...

We dont´t like this film.It is very fantastic.
By: Lucia, Celia and Reme 4ºB